- Free shipping within the United States via USPS priority mail.
- All of my jewelry is hand made by one person-- me. Many pieces are available to ship immediately and are described as such. Otherwise, please allow 7-10 days for your order to ship.
- International shipping costs vary by country, so contact me for exact prices.
- Your package may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You will have to pay these additional charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
- I want you to love the jewelry I have made. But if you don't, you can return it within 10 days of receipt. You must email me first to let me know you are returning it.
- Jewelry must be in unworn condition. It must be in the same condition in which it was sent.
- I will refund you once I receive your return and only if it is in the same condition in which it was sent.
- The refund does not include the cost of shipping the jewelry back to me.
- Do not swim, bathe, or shower in your jewelry.
- Please contact me about any repair questions. Include your name, description of the damage to your jewelry, and photo of the damage if possible.
- If I am able to repair your piece, I will let you know. Usually the only charge is the cost of shipping your item back to you, but there may be additional charges depending on the reason for the repair.
- I reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.