- Free shipping within the United States via USPS priority mail.
- All of my jewelry is hand made by one person-- me. Many pieces are available to ship immediately and are described as such. Otherwise, please allow 7-10 days for your order to ship.
- International shipping costs $15, and is sent via USPS First Class International. It takes between 2-4 weeks for you to receive your jewelry. It depends on how long the package is held in customs.
- Your package may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You will have to pay these additional charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
- I want you to love the jewelry I have made. But if you don't, you can return it within 10 days of receipt. You must email me first to let me know you are returning it.
- Jewelry must be in unworn condition. It must be in the same condition in which it was sent.
- I will refund you once I receive your return and only if it is in the same condition in which it was sent.
- Do not swim, bathe, or shower in your jewelry.
- For all repair inquiries, please contact me. Include your name, description of the damage to your jewelry, and photo of the damage if possible.
- If I am able to repair your piece, I will let you know. I will charge you to ship your item back to you.
- I reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.